- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
eufy Genie + Lumos Smart Bulb
Control Your Home
Use Alexa to control other Eufy smart home devices, Nest, Philips Hue and more brands that work-with-Alexa.
Instant Daily Updates
Access your calendar, set alarms, and get the latest news, weather, and sports updates.
Order food or call a ride without touching your smartphone.
Genie connects to the Internet for boundless knowledge. Ask any question and hear the reply.
Use the EufyHome app to control Lumos’ lighting from wherever you are via any Internet connection.
Illuminate Your Moments
Adjust Lumos’ light from a warm glow to a cool white to create the perfect ambience for any activity you do.
Program up to 10 lighting schedules or use Lumos in innovative ways. It works as a gentle wake up alarm, a silent kitchen timer, and much more.
Set perfect brightness and color temperature without lifting a finger.
Connect Lumos and Eufy Genie to the Internet using the EufyHome app.
Download the Amazon Alexa app and enable the EufyHome skill.
Use Eufy Genie to voice-control your Lumos bulb.
- Power Adaptor Rating: Output: 5 V=2A
- Power Adaptor Rating: Input: 100 - 240 V,50 - 60 Hz
- Operating Frequency Power: 16 dBm
- Rated Power Consumption: 2 W
- Input: 5 V = Max 2 A
- Weight: 200 g / 0.44 lbs
- Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 140 mm / 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.5 in
- FCC ID: 2AB7K-T1012
- LED Lifetime: >20,00 hours
- RGB Color: —
- Color Temperature: 2700-6500K Tunable White
- Lamp Base: E26
- Light Output: Max. 800 Lumens
- Input Current: 80 mA
- Power: 9W
- Rated Input Voltage: AC 120 V,60Hz
- If the firmware update fails, can I still use eufy Genie as normal? If the firmware update fails, can I still use eufy Genie as normal?
- Is there anything I should do when the system is updating?
- Keep eufy Genie powered on. eufy Genie will automatically restart the system when the firmware is finished updating. Do not use eufy Genie before the device says "eufy Genie is ready."
- How do I update the firmware?
- Method 1: The eufyHome app will push a notice that a new firmware version is available. Tap ""Update"" and follow the steps to update the firmware.
Method 2: On the main page of the device, tap ""More"" located in the upper right-hand corner, then tap ""Firmware Update"" to update the firmware.
- How do I delete a device?
- On the main page of the device, tap "More" located in the upper right-hand corner. Tap the “Remove Device from Your Account” button at the bottom of the “More” page, and tap "Yes” at the prompt.