Control Your Home
Use Alexa to control other Eufy smart home devices and more brands that work with Alexa.
Instant Daily Updates
Access your calendar, set alarms, and get the latest news, weather, and sports updates.
Order food or call a ride without touching your smartphone.
Ask any question and hear the reply.
1. Plug in Eufy Genie.
2. Connect Eufy Genie to the Internet.
3. Sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Explore and do more with Alexa.
Do More With Alexa
Access 10,000+ ‘skills’, covering every service the Internet has to offer, including Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Uber, ESPN, NPR News and much more.
Always Getting Smarter
Look out for new features in future updates.
Power Adaptor Rating
- Output: 5 V=2A
- Input: 100 - 240 V,50 - 60 Hz
Operating Frequency Power
- 16 dBm
Rated Power Consumption
- 2 W
- 5 V = Max 2 A
- If the firmware update fails, can I still use eufy Genie as normal?
- Is there anything I should do when the system is updating?
- Keep eufy Genie powered on. eufy Genie will automatically restart the system when the firmware is finished updating. Do not use eufy Genie before the device says "eufy Genie is ready."
- How do I update the firmware?
- Method 1: The eufyHome app will push a notice that a new firmware version is available. Tap ""Update"" and follow the steps to update the firmware.
Method 2: On the main page of the device, tap ""More"" located in the upper right-hand corner, then tap ""Firmware Update"" to update the firmware.
- How do I delete a device?
- On the main page of the device, tap "More" located in the upper right-hand corner. Tap the “Remove Device from Your Account” button at the bottom of the “More” page, and tap "Yes” at the prompt.