Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Video Doorbell
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
eufyCam E 1-Cam Kit
- 365-DAY BATTERY LIFE: IP65 weatherproof-rated camera runs for 365 days (or 3 years in Standby Mode) per charge indoors and out.
- FULL HD SURVEILLANCE: 1080p resolution, combined with our exceptional night vision technology, ensures video is recorded with crystal-clear quality both day and night.
- NO MONTHLY FEE: eufyCam E doesn’t require any monthly fees to use, and comes with a 16GB microSD card that stores up to one-year’s worth of recordings.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just screw the mount onto any flat surface and wireless surveillance with 2-way audio is ready to go.
Use your smartphone for high-resolution live streaming of what eufyCam sees in real-time, and warn trespassers they’re on camera.
The built-in microphone and speaker provides you with direct communication—via your smartphone—to the door. Whether you’re at home or out, speak directly to whoever walks up to your home.
Constructed from cutting-edge ASA composite material, eufyCam works perfectly in rain, freezing -4°F (-20°C) winters, or scorching 122°F (50°C) summers.
Top-of-the-line Sony Exmor sensor, combined with a large f2.2 aperture, provides crisp and clear low-light footage in the evening.
A 100-decibel siren sounds with the volume of a jackhammer if the always-active accelerometer detects eufyCam is being forcibly removed.
The 140° wide-angle lens provides a panoramic view, spanning from your driveway to the front door—
with no spots missed.
Every eufyCam E comes with a magnetic indoor mount for 1-second installation, and an outdoor mount for a more permanent mounting location.
Your data is for your eyes only. Access to your footage requires the microSD card to be inserted into—and you to be logged into—the HomeBase it’s registered to.
- Is eufyCam E easy to mount?
- eufyCam E is incredibly easy to mount! You can mount eufyCam E using the magnetic mount or screw mount. With the magnetic mount, eufyCam E just snaps on in a second. If the camera is removed without authorization, the anti-theft alarm will go off.
- How far away can I place eufyCam E from the HomeBase?
- The distance depends on what the walls are made of, and the number of walls and obstacles between eufyCam E and the HomeBase.
eufyCam E is engineered to stream video smoothly at a distance of 300 ft if it has a direct line-of-sight with the HomeBase.
In our US-based beta runs, the system worked well in 3000-sq ft houses.
- What conditions enable 1-year battery life on one charge?
- Battery life varies but it mainly depends on the number of motions detected and duration of recording time per video.
For the most common usage scenario of up to 20 events a day at 15 seconds per video, battery life can run one year per charge.
You can also select from two operation modes (Best Battery Life and Best Surveillance) to select the best surveillance usage according to your needs.
- How long can the included 16GB microSD card store video clips?
- For the most common usage scenario of up to 20 events a day at 15 seconds per video, the 16GB microSD card can store up to 1-year’s worth of video clips for a single camera. According to this calculation, if your eufy Security system has 2 cameras, a 16GB card could store 6 months of videos.
If your system includes more than 2 cameras, or you want to expand storage capacity, you can upgrade to a higher-capacity microSD card.
The system supports Class 10 cards and capacities up to 128GB.
A cloud storage service is available, which you can purchase in the EufySecurity app. Storage for one camera starts at $2.99 per month.
eufyCam E_Quick Start Guide