Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Video Doorbell
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
- Powerful Suction: Clean your house in one pass, saving you time and energy.
- Goes the Distance: Large 2200 mAh Li-ion battery delivers superior cordless performance for up to 50 minutes of vacuuming.
- The Go-Anywhere Vacuum: Carry effortlessly around the house or up the stairs to wherever the mess is.
- Easy Clean-Up: The large 0.9L dust holder quickly detaches for emptying.
Clean for 22 minutes using high-power or double the runtime to 50 minutes in Eco Mode.
The larger 0.9L dust holder means you spend more time vacuuming and less time taking out the trash.
Note: Compared to HomeVac duo.
The agile 5.5lbs body swivels around corners and table legs with ease, ensuring traditionally hard-to-reach areas remain spotless.
Packed With Power
The 2200mAh lithium-ion battery provides 28.8V of high-voltage suction power.
HomeVac uses a high-performance filter to trap dust and reduce the amount released back into the air while you clean.
Detach and completely empty the dust holder in two easy steps. Your hands and floor stay clean.
HomeVac is a powerful dust buster wrapped in a very slim package. It stands upright and slips into closet spaces.
Glides Around Obstacles
HomeVac’s maneuverable swivel head with built-in LEDs pivots around table legs and slides under furniture with pure finesse.
- 261 x 220 x 1091 mm / 10.3 x 8.7 x 43 in
- 140 W
- DC 28.8 V
- How often does the Anker HomeVac Duo's dust collector need to be emptied?
- It depends on the environment being vacuumed. For best performance, empty HomeVac Duo when the dust collector is about 80% full.
- What is the best re-charge method for the Anker HomeVac Duo?
- To preserve the lifespan of HomeVac Duo, we recommend recharging when there is only one indicator blinking.
- How long will the Anker HomeVac Duo's battery last in stand-by mode after a full charge?
- HomeVac Duo's battery will last for 3 years when left in stand-by mode. However, to preserve the lifespan of the internal battery, be sure to use the HomeVac at least once every 3-4 months.
- How long does it take for the Anker HomeVac Duo to charge from 0%-100%?
- It takes 5.5-6.5 hours to charge HomeVac Duo from 0%-100%.