- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Lumi Stick-On Night Light
Lumi is Camera Shy
Avoid installing in places that directly face an infrared beam.
Lumi Doesn’t Like Change
Avoid removing after sticking to a surface; the adhesive will be less effective if used again.
Lumi Likes Personal Space
Keep a minimum distance of 5 ft when installing multiple units.
Bye Bye Stubbed Toes
When the lights go out, motion sensors ensure Lumi provides illumination when you need it most.
A wide 120° field of view detects movement up to 10 ft away, giving you light before you need it.
- 40 g / 1.4 oz
- 72 x 72 x 32 mm / 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.3 in
- 3 AAA batteries(not included)
- 0.1 W
- What should I do if the light does not turn off in bright areas.
- When Lumi lights up due to motion in the dark and then another bright light source is turned on, Lumi will remain lit and only turn off if motion is not detected for 15 seconds.
- What should I do if the light is too dim?
- The batteries are low. Replace the batteries.
- What should I do if the night light does not work?
- 1. Lumi is installed in an area with too much light. Move Lumi to an area with less light exposure.
2. Lumi is not able to detect motion within its effective range. Make sure there are no obstructions blocking Lumi’s motion sensor.
3. Batteries are out of power. Replace batteries.
- Sometimes I need to be very close to the light in order for the sensor to work. Why?
- The sensitivity of the infrared sensor is easily affected by the ambient temperature. High temperatures may lower its sensitivity.