Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Video Doorbell
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0 - Tunable White
- Adjustable Ambience: Set the perfect illumination for any occasion and adjust from warm to cool white. (Do not use with dimmers and three-way sockets.)
- Voice-Controlled: Alexa and the Google Assistant-compatibility means turning on and dimming the lights is effortless, even when your hands are full. (Alexa devices sold separately.)
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you're at home or away, control the lights from your smartphone or tablet with the free EufyHome app (Android 4.4 and above or iOS 8.0 and above devices required. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only)
- Functional Lighting: Set schedules to automatically turn on and off and enable Away mode to simulate a non-vacant house while you're out.
Enhanced Wi-Fi Stability
A redesigned antenna optimizes the coverage area of the Wi-Fi signal to a more stable and reliable connection.
Illuminate By Voiceg
Alexa-compatibility* enables you to light up your home with simple commands.
No Hub Required
Just download the EufyHome app, install your smart bulbs, set up, and use.
Everyone at home can switch on, off, and adjust the brightness of the lighting to create the ambience they want.
Use the EufyHome app to control Lumos’ lighting from wherever you are via any Internet connection.
Lights In Harmony
Group 2 or more Lumos smart bulbs together to control the brightness of multiple bulbs at once.
Lumos illuminates with the brightness of a 60W-equivalent incandescent, but only uses 9W of power to do so, saving you more than 80% on lighting costs.
The eufy Smart Home System
From cleaning your home to providing customized illumination, the EufyHome app gives you complete control—from your smartphone—of the small home appliances you use every day.
- If Lumos 2.0 bulb is not connected to the Internet, what should I do?
- 1. Make sure you are connecting your smart bulb to a 2.4GHz wireless network.
2. Check whether you have entered the correct Wi-Fi password.
3. Check if there are any Internet connection problems. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your wireless router and try again.
4. The number of devices connected to the router has reached the maximum. If so, disconnect devices some already connected to the router.
5. If it still cannot be connected, reset smart bulb and connect it to your Wi-Fi network again. Rapidly turn the light off and on five times; the light will blink three times. Then go to the EufyHome app and follow the instructions to finish resetting the bulbs.
- If Lumos 2.0 bulb's status is offline, what should I do?
- 1. Check to see if the router is powered off. If it is off, turn on the power.
2. Check to see if the router is disconnected from the Internet. If disconnected, consult your network provider.
3. Check to see if Lumos 2.0 bulb is disconnected from the router. If the connection has been dropped, you can try to restart it.
4. If Lumos 2.0 bulb is still offline, reset it and connect it to your Wi-Fi network again. Rapidly turn the light off and on five times; the light will blink three times. Then go to the EufyHome app and follow the instructions to finish resetting the bulb.
- What is the difference between “Lumos 2.0 Dimmable White” and “Lumos 2.0 Tunable”?
- The full name of “Lumos 2.0 Tunable” is “Lumos 2.0 Tunable White”. Besides being able to dim the brightness level, Lumos 2.0 Tunable bulbs can also adjust the color temperature of the bulbs from warm white to cool white.
- Do Lumos 2.0 bulbs upport multi-voltage?
- No. They only support120V~60Hz.