- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Video Doorbell
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Lumos Smart Bulb - White & Color
- Adjustable Ambience
- Functional Lighting
Use the EufyHome app to control Lumos’ lighting from wherever you are via any Internet connection.
Whether you need bright illumination to read or just a dim glow for bedtime, Lumos’ brightness is easily tuned to match any setting.
Program up to 10 lighting schedules to light up your life, such as automatically turning on to wake you up or shine as a kitchen timer.
Lumos illuminates with the brightness of a 60W-equivalent incandescent, but only uses 9W of power to do so, saving you over 80% on your lighting costs.
- 200 g / 0.44 lbs
- 65 x 65 x 140 mm / 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.5 in
- >20,00 hours
- Yes. 16 million+ colors
- 2700-6500K Tunable White
- Max. 800 Lumens
- 100 mA
Rated Input Voltage
- AC 100-240 V,50 / 60Hz
- Can Lumos bulb connect to XFINITY WiFi hotspots?
- NO. XFINITY WiFi are public hotspots.
- If the bulb loses Wi-Fi connection, are the operating time and energy consumption readings accurate?
- No. The operating time and energy consumption readings are uploaded to a server via Wi-Fi connection. If the bulb is not able to connect to the server, the readings after the Wi-Fi connection is lost may not be updated to the server.
- What information can only be edited by the owner?
- Only the owner can edit the the device name, room name, and the price per kilowatt-hour (kWh) hour.
- How can other users control the bulb using the share function?
- The account that initially set up the bulb and connected it to the Wi-Fi network is the owner and primary account. Other users can also control the lights but need to download the eufyHome app and get access permission from the owner. After the owner adds other accounts to the list of users, the other accounts can use the bulb without going through the setup process.