Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Video Doorbell
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Lumos Smart Bulb - White
- Voice-Controlled Illumination
- Functional Lighting
- Access From Anywhere
Use the EufyHome app to control Lumos’ lighting from wherever you are via any Internet connection.
Whether you need bright illumination to read or just a dim glow for bedtime, Lumos’ brightness is easily tuned to match any setting.
Scheduled Illumination Program up to 10 lighting schedules to use light to your benefit, such as automatically turning on to wake you up or as a kitchen timer.
Lumos illuminates with the brightness of a 60W-equivalent incandescent, but only uses 9W of power to do so.
- 195 g / 0.43 lbs
- 65 x 65 x 140 mm / 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.5 in
- >20,00 hours
- 2700K White
- Max. 800 Lumens
- 80 mA
Rated Input Voltage
- AC 120 V,60Hz
- What is the idle power consumption on our smart plugs?
- It is between 1.4W (relay is turned off) to 2.4W (relay is turned on).
- Can it connect with xfinity wifi ?
- NO, xifinity is the pubulic wifi.
- If the bulb loses Wi-Fi connection, are the operating time and energy consumption readings accurate?
- No. The operating time and energy consumption readings are uploaded to a server via Wi-Fi connection. If the bulb cannot connect to the server for a long time, then readings after losing Wi-Fi connection may not be updated.
- What information can only be edited by the owner?
- The owner can edit the the device name, room name, and the price per kilowatt-hour (kWh) hour.