- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
RoboVac 11S MAX
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to boast our strongest ever suction power (2000Pa Max) while maintaining quiet operation and a super-slim design (2.85”).
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
- Premium Features: AAnti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean. Unibody filter makes for easier cleaning and less maintenance.
3-Point Cleaning System
Three brushes and strong suction power effectively loosen, extract, and vacuum dirt to give a superior clean.
Never worry about running out of juice.
RoboVac automatically returns to HomeBase when battery is low.
Versatile Cleaning Modes
A cleaning mode for every scenario. Ensure an effortless, thorough cleaning while you relax.
Disturbs Dust Not People
Advanced brushless motor significantly reduces vacuuming noise.
RoboVac uses advanced sensors which detect drops to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Anti-collision sensors ensure RoboVac doesn’t bump into objects around the house.
Knows Your Home
With over 10 built-in infrared sensors Robovac is constantly aware of its surroundings.
Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.
- Is the voltage universal? Does RoboVac come with a charger for my region?
- Robovac works with the voltages from 100 - 240V; a charger for the region it is sold in is in the packaging. If you want to use your RoboVac in other countries, you will need to use a plug adapter.
- What's the BoostIQ™ feature?
- The BoostIQ™ feature automatically increases the suction power if it detects stronger power is needed to ensure the best clean, which is ideal for cleaning thicker carpets and hard-to-clean messes.
- How do I identify if RoboVac is using the BoostIQ™ feature?
- RoboVac 11S Max is in the BoostIQ™ mode by default, which you can see on the display of the remote control.
To change the default suction power to Auto Cleaning mode, just press the ""fan"" icon repeatedly to adjust the suction power level. The power level's corresponding icon is displayed on the remote controller.
When RoboVac starts cleaning in Auto or Single Room mode the next time, it will clean according to the suction power level you previously selected.
- How long will RoboVac clean after a full charge?
- A fully-charged RoboVac will clean approximately 100 minutes in Standard Mode on hard floors.