- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Pure Power Puck
RoboVac 11S sucks up dirt and dust with 1500Pa of suction for a spotless clean you can see and feel.
Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.
Zero Attention Needed
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Stays Within Borders
Specialized dual-Hall Sensors detect Boundary Strips to ensure RoboVac only cleans the areas you want.
RoboVac combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to acheive a clean home.
Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure an effortless, through clean while you do other things or nothing at all
RoboVac cleans up to 100 mins* per charge, so you get to enjoy a completely clean home from a single charge.
A large 0.6L dustbox holds more dirt per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.
- 19 V = 0.6 A
- DC 14.4 V
- 25 W
- DC 14.4 V
- Li-ion 2600 mAh
Dust Collector Capacity
- 0.6 L
- Max. 100 mins
- 300 - 360 mins
- What is the boundary strip?
- You can keep RoboVac away from any area or item you do not want RoboVac to clean by putting the boundary strip on the floor, and RoboVac will recognize the boundary strip and will not cross into the blocked-off area.
You can apply adhesive tape to lay the boundary strip flat on the floor. Make sure the strip is placed FLAT on the floor.
- What should I do if RoboVac's movements or travel path are abnormal?
- - Clean the sensors on the bumper and on the bottom carefully with a dry cloth.
- Shake/tap the bumper and wheels to see whether they are stuck, and if necessary, remove any hair and debris from them.
- Restart RoboVac by turning the power switch off and on.
If these suggestions don't help, please contact us at email@example.com for more assistance.
- Why is RoboVac making a strange noise while in use?
- 1. Clean brushes and tap the wheels to see whether they are stuck, and if necessary, remove any hair and debris from them.
2. Remove the rolling brush and brush guard and run RoboVac to see if the noise continues.
If the noise does not disappear when you remove accessories, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.
- Why has RoboVac's suction become weak?
- - Check if any obstructions are blocking the suction inlet.
- Empty the dust collector and clean the filters with a vacuum cleaner or a cleaning brush.
- Replace the filter/brush to see if suction becomes stronger.
- Check if the filters are wet due to water or other liquids on the floor. Air-dry the filters completely before use.
If these suggestions don't help, please contact us at email@example.com for more help.