- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Video Doorbell
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Smart Floodlight with Camera
- Time to Upgrade Your Floodlights: Traditional floodlights offer very limited functionality. Enhance your lighting with smart control, surveillance, instant notification and recording, real-time communication via 2-way audio, and more.
- Turn Night Into Day: 2,500-lumen super-bright motion-activated floodlights deter intruders and ensure detailed, full-color recordings even at night.
- Drop-in Anytime in 1080p: Live-stream and record in full 1080p HD so you can see exactly who’s there in crisp clarity.
- No Hidden Costs: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience.
- Detect, Record, and Alert: Customize the area in which you want detection to take place. When an event is identified, the footage will be recorded and an instant alert will be sent.
- Smart Siren: A harsh warning for any intruders. A loud 100dB alarm can be triggered to scare off any unwanted visitors.
Shining a Light on Who’s There.
Adjust the brightness to suit your surroundings. Scare off intruders or light up the way when you get home late.
Activate or dim the floodlights via voice command on Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Bright When You Need It
Preset brightness settings for different scenarios.
Ready for Any Season
IP65 Weatherproof rating - built to withstand freezing cold winters, heavy downpours or dry, hot summers.
Every corner covered.
Wide-angle view ensures you get the whole picture while streaming in full 1080p HD.
Detect. Record. Alert.
Customize detection settings to suit your surroundings. When a relevant event is identified the footage will be recorded and an instant alert will be sent.
Get notified immediately of activity and interact in real-time. Instant alerts allow you to always have an eye on your home.
No Hidden Costs
You shouldn’t have to pay monthly fees for data storage. Local storage is more secure and doesn’t cost extra!
- Is the floodlight camera powered by battery?
- No, the floodlight camera is a hard-wired device which connects to 110-240VAC outdoor wiring.
- What’s the installation requirement of the floodlight camera?
- For North America region, the floodlight camera requires user has existing outdoor weatherproof electrical box (junction box) and outdoor wiring. For other regions, the floodlight camera requires user install the outdoor weatherproof electrical box (junction box) and outdoor wiring. Besides, the floodlight camera requires wireless network with 2Mbps or above internet upload speed.
- What’s in the box?
- Floodlight camera x1 Junction box x1 (not in North America version) Mounting screw pack x1 Central screw x1 Quick Setup Guide x1
- Can the floodlight camera record 24x7?
- No. The floodlight camera records motion activated events. The floodlight camera has longer detection range and supports 3s pre-buffer to make the recording prompt and complete. The 3 motion sensors and further detection range let the floodlight camera detect potential event further. The 3s pre-buffer records the whole event, starting earlier before the object enters into the detection zone.