Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
[No Hub Required]Eufy Smart Plug, Works With Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, Wi-Fi Enabled, White, Set Schedules, Countdown Timer, Control Remotely, Away Mode, with Energy Monitoring
- PORTABLE POWER SWITCH: Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant compatibility, in addition to the EufyHome app, let you turn on or off plugged in devices from anywhere.
- SAVE MONEY: Track energy usage of devices and set operating schedules to eliminate unnecessary power consumption.
- NO HUB REQUIRED: Just download the EufyHome app, set up, plug in your device and use.
- MINIMAL SPACE REQUIRED: Compact size supports up to 15A of power to devices and designed to keep second outlet available for use.
- WHAT YOU GET: Eufy Smart Plug, welcome guide, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Can Smart Plug be plugged into a power outlet with only two slots?
- No. Smart Plug can only be plugged into power outlets with three slots.
- Can I manually turn on/off the device(s) plugged into Smart Plug?
- Can the Smart Plug also be used to brighten and dim the lights?
- No. Smart Plug does not have a dimmer feature.
- Does Smart Plug block the other outlet on socket panel?
- No. By design, if you plug Smart Plug into the top outlet, the bottom outlet will be available for use.