- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Smart Scale C1
- HOLISTIC HEALTH: Instantly learn 12 insightful measurements of your body's health.
- FREE EUFYLIFE APP & 3RD-PARTY APPS: Track your measurements on Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit.
- ACCURACY IMPROVED BY 10%: Two pairs of super-sensitive G-shaped sensors ensure more precise measurements.
- FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Track the health trends of up to 16 users from one account,recognise each member automatically.
- WHAT YOU GET: Smart Scale C1, AAA batteries x3, Quick Start Guide, User Manual, and our worry-free 15-month warranty.
No Sharp Corners
The rounded-glass top plate safeguards you from bumping into pointed edges.
Form and Function
The anti-slip top plate and low, stable design ensure stability when you step on.
Switch from pounds to kilograms and back in one second.
Instant Bluetooth Connection
Fast wireless data transfer means you can view your measurements in seconds.
Know Your Body
See all the historical data of your progress and health trends with ease.
eufy Smart Scale C1 is intelligent enough to match measurements to the correct user profile, automatically.
Easy to Use
1. Open EufyLife app
2. Step on
3. Understand your body
- How do I switch between several eufy scales?
- If you have previously added a scale in the app, you can add others in the same way - by going into "Add Device" in the side menu. Swipe up and down in the App homepage to switch between different scales.
- I have added several family members under my account. Is it possible for the measurement to sync to the correct member automatically?
- Yes. The measurement will be automatically recorded to the member that has the same / nearest weight according to the historical data.
- My family and I want to use this scale with different phones and accounts. Is it possible that the measurement syncs to the correct phone and account automatically?
- No, the measurements will be recorded to the currently connected account and phone. In this case, we recommend that the user open the app first to make sure a "Connected" status.
- I've had my body measured but the app only gives weight and BMI measurements. Does the scale work properly?
- Please stand on the 4 metal circles on the scale barefoot until the dotted line scrolls and completes.