Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
- Appliances The Talk
- Security NEW
- Video Doorbell
- Baby Monitor
- eufy Family
- eufy Family
Smart Scale P1
- HOLISTIC HEALTH: Instantly learn 14 insightful measurements of your body's health, such as Weight, Body Fat, BMI, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, and more.
- USE WITH 3RD-PARTY APPS: Track your measurements on Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit.
- ACCURACY IMPROVED BY 10%: Two pairs of super-sensitive G-shaped sensors ensure more precise measurements compared to other sensor types.
- FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Track the health trends of up to 16 users from one account, and the large LED display is easy to read for all ages.
No Sharp Corners
The rounded-glass top plate safeguards you from bumping into pointed edges.
Form and Function
The anti-slip top plate and low, stable design ensure stability when you step on.
Switch from pounds to kilograms and back in one second.
No Second Guessing
An ITO coating is layered on the surface of Smart Scale to ensure precise measurements every time you step on.
Instant Bluetooth Connection
Fast wireless data transfer means you can view your measurements in seconds.
Note: According to system requirements for Android 6.0 and above, access to your location is required to enable Bluetooth.
Know Your Body
See all the historical data of your progress and health trends with ease.
Note: Do not use this device if you are wearing a pacemaker or other medical devices inside your body.
eufy Smart Scale P1 is intelligent enough to match measurements to the correct user profile, automatically.
Note: Do not use this device if you are pregnant.
Easy to Set Up
Just connect pair Smart Scale with the EufyHome app on your smartphone, step on, and see your results.
Your data is encrypted before being transmitted via Bluetooth from Smart Scale to your smartphone to ensure security and privacy in the EufyLife app; it is only used to calculate your physical parameters and will never be used for other purposes.
- Can I sync the data with my phone after I step off the scale and the scale has turned off?
- This scale is a Bluetooth device, which must be connected to the app then the Bluetooth connection can be set up. If the App / Bluetooth is not connected, measurement normally is recorded in your scale first. And it will sync to the phone when the App is activated next time.
- Why is my weight measurement inaccurate?
- To ensure accurate readings:
1.After installing batteries and turning the scale on, wait until ""0.0"" is displayed before stepping on the scale.
2.Do not move while your measurement is being taken.
3.After completing a measurement, wait until the scale turns off before picking it up or moving it.
- My family and I want to use this scale with different phones and accounts. Is it possible that the measurement syncs to the correct phone and account automatically?
- No, the measurements will be recorded to the currently connected account and phone. In this case, we recommend that the user open the app first to make sure a ""Connected"" status.
- I have added several family members under my account. Is it possible for the measurement to sync to the correct member automatically?
- Yes. The measurement will be automatically recorded to the member that has the same / nearest weight according to the historical data.