Detects Open/Closed Doors or Windows, Sends Alerts, Triggers Siren, 2-Year Battery Life, Requires eufy Security HomeBase, Requires HomeBase or HomeBase E (Region B)
- 2-YEAR BATTERY LIFE: One CR-123A battery provides monitoring for 730 days.
- FOR DOORS AND WINDOWS: Small and compact design fits onto any door or window frame.
- 100-DECIBEL SIREN: If a forced entry is detected, a siren as loud as a jackhammer will be triggered on HomeBase, and you’ll be notified instantly on your smartphone.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just peel off the mounting tape and stick the sensor onto the door or window you want to monitor.
- Is there any battery included in package?
- Yes, a CR123A Battery is included.
- Can I use my own router to pair with eufy Security Entry Sensor?
- No, you can only use eufy Security HomeBase to pair with eufy Security Entry Sensor.
- Can I use it in outdoor environment?
- No, it is designed for indoor use only (Not Weatherproof).
- How can I know if I need to change the battery?
- There's low battery life notification, which will inform you when the battery level is lower than 10%.
Declaration of Conformity