- Hot DealsHOT
- Battery Camera
- Video Doorbell
- eufy Family
- Give £40, Get £40
- eufy Family
eufyCam E (2-Cam Kit)
- 365-DAY BATTERY LIFE: IP65 weatherproof-rated camera runs for 365 days (or 3 years in Standby Mode) per charge indoors and out.
- FULL HD SURVEILLANCE: 1080p resolution, combined with our exceptional night vision technology, ensures video is recorded with crystal-clear quality both day and night.
- NO MONTHLY FEE: eufyCam E doesn’t require any monthly fees to use, and comes with a 16GB microSD card that stores up to one-year’s worth of recordings.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just screw the mount onto any flat surface and wireless surveillance with 2-way audio is ready to go.
Use your smartphone for high-resolution live streaming of what eufyCam sees in real-time, and warn trespassers they’re on camera.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Works with Amazon Alexa
eufyCam works with Amazon Alexa for easy viewing and control of your surveillance.
Constructed from cutting-edge ASA composite material, eufyCam works perfectly in rain, freezing -4°F (-20°C) winters, or scorching 122°F (50°C) summers.
Top-of-the-line Sony Exmor sensor, combined with a large f2.2 aperture, provides crisp and clear low-light footage in the evening.
A 100-decibel siren sounds with the volume of a jackhammer if the always-active accelerometer detects eufyCam is being forcibly removed.
The 140° wide-angle lens provides a panoramic view, spanning from your driveway to the front door—
with no spots missed.
Every eufyCam E comes with a magnetic indoor mount for 1-second installation, and an outdoor mount for a more permanent mounting location.
Your data is for your eyes only. To access your recorded footage, you need to be logged on to HomeBase with the microSD card inserted
- How do I mount eufyCam E?
- You can mount eufyCam E on any metallic surfaces, or with the magnetic mount or screw mount. With the magnetic mount, eufyCam E snaps on in a second. If eufyCam E is removed without authorization, the anti-theft alarm will go off.
- How far away can I mount eufyCam E from HomeBase?
- The distance depends on the number of walls and obstacles between eufyCam E and HomeBase, and what the walls are made of. eufyCam E streams video smoothly at a distance of 300 ft if it has a direct line-of-sight with HomeBase. In our US-based beta runs, the system worked well in 3000-sq ft houses.
- How can I get 1-year’s battery life on one charge?
- For the most common usage scenario of up to 10 events a day at 30s per video, battery life can run one year per charge.
- How long can the included 16GB microSD card store video clips?
- For the most common usage scenario of up to 10 events a day at 30s per video, the 16GB microSD card can store up to 1-year’s worth of video clips for a single camera. Therefore, if your eufy Security system has 2 cameras, a 16GB card could store 6 months of videos. The system supports Class 10 cards and capacities up to 128GB.