- Battery Camera
- Video Doorbell
- eufy Family
- Hot DealsHOT
- eufy Family
- Time to Upgrade Your Floodlights: Traditional floodlights offer very limited functionality. Enhance your security by adding surveillance, real-time communication via 2-way audio, and more.
- Drop-in Anytime in 1080p: Live-stream and record in full 1080p HD so you can see exactly who’s there in crisp clarity.
- No Hidden Costs: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience.
- Turn Night Into Day: 2,500-lumen super-bright motion-activated floodlights deter intruders and ensure detailed, full-color recordings even at night.
- Smart Siren: A harsh warning for any intruders. A loud 100dB alarm can be triggered to scare off any unwanted visitors.
Shining a Light on Who’s There.
Adjust the brightness to suit your surroundings. Scare off intruders or light up the way when you get home late.
Activate or dim the floodlights via voice command on Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Bright When You Need It
Preset brightness settings for different scenarios.
Ready for Any Season
IP65 Weatherproof rating - built to withstand freezing cold winters, heavy downpours or dry, hot summers.
Every corner covered.
Wide-angle view ensures you get the whole picture while streaming in full 1080p HD.
Detect. Record. Alert.
Customize detection settings to suit your surroundings. When a relevant event is identified the footage will be recorded and an instant alert will be sent.
Get notified immediately of activity and interact in real-time. Instant alerts allow you to always have an eye on your home.
No Hidden Costs
You shouldn’t have to pay monthly fees for data storage. Local storage is more secure and doesn’t cost extra!
- Can the floodlight camera record 24x7?
- No. The floodlight camera records motion activated events. The floodlight camera has longer detection range and supports 3s pre-buffer to make the recording prompt and complete. The 3 motion sensors and further detection range let the floodlight camera detect potential event further. The 3s pre-buffer records the whole event, starting earlier before the object enters into the detection zone.
- How does the 3s pre-buffer work?
- The floodlight camera watches environment 24x7 and keep rolling 3s of recording in memory. When it detects an actual event, it starts recording and adds the 3s pre-buffer to the video.
- Does the floodlight camera support activity zone?
- Yes, the floodlight camera supports up to 4 activity zones. User can set the activity zone to exclude unnecessary event alert or recording out of the interested area.
- Does the floodlight camera connect to eufyCam HomeBase?
- No, the floodlight camera is a standalone product which connects to user’s home WiFi network.