- Robot Vacuums
- Smart Lightings
- Smart Scales
Lumi Stick-On Night Light
Lumi is Camera Shy
Avoid installing in places that directly face an infrared beam.
Lumi Doesn’t Like Change
Avoid removing after sticking to a surface; the adhesive will be less effective if used again.
Lumi Likes Personal Space
Keep a minimum distance of 5 ft when installing multiple units.
Bye Bye Stubbed Toes
When the lights go out, motion sensors ensure Lumi provides illumination when you need it most.
A wide 120° field of view detects movement up to 10 ft away, giving you light before you need it.
- 40 g / 1.4 oz
- 72 x 72 x 32 mm / 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.3 in
- 3 AAA batteries(not included)
- 0.1 W
- What should I do if the night light does not work?
- 1. Lumi is installed in an area with too much light. Move Lumi to an area with less light exposure.
2. Lumi is not able to detect motion within its effective range. Make sure there are no obstructions blocking Lumi’s motion sensor.
3. Batteries are out of power. Replace batteries.
- How do I install the night light?
- This night light can be installed two different ways:
1. Installing Lumi with the adhesive mounting bracket;
2. Insatlling Lumi with the supplied screws.
Please find more details in our product manual.
- Is the night light waterproof? Can it be used in a bathroom?
- No, the night light is not waterproof, but it can be used in a relatively dry bathroom.
- How does this night light work?
- Lumi turns off automatically in bright environments. In dark areas, Lumi automatically turns on when motion is detected within its effective range. The light automatilly turns off if motion is not detected for 15 seconds.