- Robot Vacuums
- Smart Lightings
- Smart Scales
Lumos Smart Bulb - White
Lumos Smart Bulb - White
- Illuminate with Your Voice: Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant for 100% hands-free control.
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you're at home or away, dim and brighten the illumination from your smartphone.
- Functional Lighting: Set your personal lighting schedule.
- Multiple Modes: Use Away, Group, or Share mode to set the ambience for any setting.
- What You Get: Lumos Smart Bulb - White (2.56 x 2.56 x 5.5in), User Manual, Safety Instruction Card, Happy Card and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
Use the EufyHome app to control Lumos’ lighting from wherever you are via any Internet connection.
Whether you need bright illumination to read or just a dim glow for bedtime, Lumos’ brightness is easily tuned to match any setting.
Program up to 10 lighting schedules to use light to your benefit, such as automatically turning on to wake you up or as a kitchen timer.
Lumos illuminates with the brightness of a 60W-equivalent incandescent, but only uses 9W of power to do so.
- 195 g / 0.43 lbs
- 65 x 65 x 140 mm / 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.5 in
- >20,00 hours
- Max. 800 Lumens
- 80 mA
Rated Input Voltage
- AC 220~240V, 50Hz
- If the name of the bulb is modified in the eufyHome app, how do I control the bulb using Alexa voice?
- You need to rediscover devices through Alexa voice or "discover" funciton of "Smart Home" session in Alexa app.Once you have discoverd the modifed device,you can control it through Alexa voice.
- Can Lumos bulbs be controlled via the eufyHome app and the Alexa voice service when my Wi-Fi is down?
- If local network keep connected，Bulbs can be controlled through App in local network，but alexa voice control and app remote access are unavailable.
- How do I reset the Wi-Fi connection of the bulbs?
- Rapidly turn the light off and on five times; the light will blink three times. Then go to the eufyHome app and follow the instructions to finish resetting the bulbs.
- If Lumos bulb is not connected to the Internet, what should I do?
- 1. Make sure you are connecting your smart bulb to a 2.4GHz wireless network.
2. Check if you have entered the correct Wi-Fi password during Wi-Fi set up.
3. Check whether there are any Internet connection problems. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, restart your wireless router and try again.
4. The number of devices connected to the router has reached the maximum. If so, disconnect devices some already connected to the router.
5. If it still cannot be connected, reset smart bulb and connect it to your Wi-Fi network again. Rapidly turn the light off and on five times; the light will blink three times. Then go to the eufyHome app and follow the instructions to finish resetting the bulbs.
If these suggestions don't help, please contact us at email@example.com for more assistance.